Conquer Rising Energy Costs
Let’s face it: If your home is over 10 years old, it’s probably not as insulated as it could be. Homes that are not properly insulated will cause major energy loss and increase utility bills throughout the year. Including AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In Insulation with your green energy efficient house plans will help conserve energy and save money by reducing your monthly utility bills.
With AttiCat™ you can:
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs by insulating and air sealing. (Savings will vary depending on your location and weather conditions)
- Earn a 10% tax credit up to $500
- Increase the comfort of your home during extreme heat
- Increase your home’s resale value
Quick and Easy
- Covers entire attic in less than 1.5 hours (1000 sq. ft. attic with R-30)
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation provides optimum insulating R-value for your climate zone
- Provides complete coverage, even around pipes, wires and outlets
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation releases and expands completely inside the machine. As the insulation bounces its way up to your attic, it is further conditioned through the length of the hose, breaking it up and fluffing it, creating millions of tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power.
- Easy clean-up because the machine does the work
- Low-dust system
- AttiCat™ Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation will not settle
- AttiCat™ Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation maintains its insulating power over time.
Safe and Reliable
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation is non-combustible and meets all building codes for non-combustibility.
- Non-corrosive. Doesn’t require fire-retardant chemicals which can leach out, promoting corrosion of pipes, electrical equipment or structural metal attachments.
- Doesn’t support mold growth. Inorganic glass fibers do not support fungus or mold growth. Will not rot or decay. (Fiber glass is resistant to mold growth, as tested per ASTM C 1338. However, mold growth can occur on building materials, including insulation, when it becomes contaminated with organic material and when water is present. To avoid mold growth on fiber glass Isulation, remove any water that has accumulated and correct or repair the source of that water. Insulation that has become wet should be inspected for evidence of residual moisture and contamination. Contaminated insulation should be promptly removed and replaced.)
- Won’t absorb moisture. Moisture reduces insulation effectiveness. Glass fibers resist moisture build-up.
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation works on the principle of trapped air pockets. Tiny air pockets trapped in the insulation resist the passage of heat flow—heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer. Generally, the thicker the insulation, the more air pockets and the greater the insulating power.
- AttiCat™ Insulation is a great option for your arsenal of energy efficient housing ideas!
Leave the installation to us:
We offer guaranteed reliable insulation and quality work, all backed by a name you can trust.
We also offer:
- Total project management of the insulation installation
- Recommendation on the proper levels of insulation for your attic
- Installation of top-quality products that meet and exceed industry standards
- A worry-free experience